With its stunning mix of natural beauty and vibrant culture, Bali is a dream yachting destination. Bask in the year-round warm temperatures while taking in Bali’s endless white sandy beaches and perfect turquoise water. A jewel of the Indonesian crown, Bali really does have something for everyone. Take a hike through the forested volcanic mountains, soak up the serenity of lush rice fields, visit one of the many religious sites, or enjoy some downtime at one of Bali’s luxurious resorts. While cruising the waters of Bali, you’ll see all sorts of colourful and exotic sea life from mantra rays to sea turtles. Sailing across to Lambok – Bali’s sister island – is a good option for a quieter experience with just as much natural splendour. Beyond this, Bali offers an abundance of flavourful cuisine and a lively nightlife. Plus, don’t forget to mingle with the friendly locals for a true immersive experience. However you may choose to spend your time in this vibrant yet serene yachting destination, it’s just about as close as you’ll get to Heaven on earth.
Highlights of a charter in Bali
- Stop in at Ubud Sari – one of Bali’s most luxurious, picturesque wellness retreats. Nestled in a tropical rainforest, with enchanting views of Ayung river, this magical haven will have you feeling zen for the remainder of your trip.
- Head to Bali’s southern end and its nightlife and culinary capital, Seminyak. Upmarket and chic, it’s full of sleek bar, clubs and shopping outlets, as well as an array of culinary delights from casual to modern fusion and fine-dining options.
- Stop off on Menjangan island (part of Bali’s Barat National Park) and enjoy its beautifully preserved coral reef and treasure trove of coral species.
- For a dose of cultural heritage, visit Taman Ujung Water Palace. This picturesque, landscaped garden and dazzling palace, with an intriguing backstory, offers stunning panoramic mountain, rice terrace and sea views.
- Come ashore by tender and enjoy a traditional Balinese massage available at just about any popular beach on the island.
- Go snorkelling or diving in the clear blue waters of the Java Sea.
- Hike up Bali’s only climbable volcano on the island – Mount Batur – for spectacular views of Lake Batur and the ocean. If you can get there for sunrise, it really is a magical experience.
- Sail to Bali’s sister island, Lambok, for a quieter day in this relatively untapped environment and less crowded atmosphere.
- Join Balinese students of traditional Indonesian dance and gamelan music for a hands-on lesson followed by a private performance at one of the many sessions available across the island.
- Trade your yacht for a helicopter and view Bali’s exquisite natural beauty from above.
View a sample Bali yacht charter itinerary here for further inspiration.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Bali. Contact us here for more information.