With almost 14,000 km of shimmering coastline to explore, Greece offers an unforgettable yachting experience. Charter a yacht in Greece and cruise the crystal clear waters, hopping blissfully from one island to the next, while experiencing the treasure trove of natural and cultural offerings. With its abundance of golden beaches surrounded by looming cliffs, topped by piecing blue skies, Greece is Paradise in its truest form. Besides its natural beauty, the country’s rich history and ancient ruins make it a stimulating travel destination. Meander through the many idyllic cobbled-street villages and find cafes and restaurants overflowing with lively locals whose vest for life is contagious. Plus, with a busy cultural calendar, there are many colourful festivals, holidays and exhibits on offer. The snorkelling and diving opportunities are endless, as are lush forest and volcano hikes, and dolphin and sea turtle spotting. Adventurous types will be in heaven with the array of world-class kitesurfing, wreck diving and rock-climbing options to choose from.
Highlights of a charter in Greece
- Sail the Saronic Islands (which includes the Argolic and Saronic Gulf) with ideal sailing winds, quiet bays, vibrant villages and diverse and authentic local experience.
- Climb the steps hewn out of stone to one of Greece’s six Meteora monasteries, perched atop towering rocks.
- Experience Greece’s mouth-watering cuisine at any of the authentic local restaurants – its unique regional produce and cooking styles make travelling here a tantalising culinary adventure.
- Sail the breath-taking Sporades Islands, which were the setting for the famous Mamma Mia Bursting with marine reserves and uninhabited islands, this undiscovered charter paradise includes a mix of fortified old towns, nature reserves and secluded beaches.
- Stop off at the must-see island of Santorini and be awe-inspired by magnificent views before exploring Oia village and taking in an unforgettable sunset.
- Relax on the beaches of Mykonos then indulge in the island’s lively nightlife.
- Hike the Samaria Gorge in Crete, then visit Knossos Palace before exploring Elounda Bay.
- Sail the shores of Peloponnese and stop off for a visit to Amanzoe, arguably Europe’s most stunning resort with 270-degree views of the Aegean Sea and the Peloponnese countryside.
- Experience Athens’ rich cultural heritage including the world’s most breathtaking ancient ruins, The Acropolis.
- Explore Rhodes town, the largest of the Dodecanese islands and Europe’s best preserved and liveliest medieval city. You might consider hiring a resident licensed guide to take you through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed medieval old town.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Greece. Contact us here for more information.