For many years the Kingdom of Thailand has been on the top of travellers wish lists and with a heady mix of culture, landscape, cuisine and fun, it is easy to see why. With much of Thailand’s bounty accessible only by sea the best way to experience it is by boat with its Andaman coastline, including Phuket and Krabi, boasting some of the most exclusive resorts in the world. With most people arriving into the chaotic vibrancy of Bangkok, setting sail in the Andaman acts as the perfect antidote and a true escape from reality. Whether it’s the lure of world class beaches, the rich heritage and unrivalled cuisine or the famous all night parties that attract you, Thailand really does have it all, making the perfect destination for an unforgettable yacht charter holiday.
Highlights of a charter in Thailand
- Enjoy the limestone cliffs, white sands and pristine water of the islands off Phuket, made famous by films such as ‘The Beach’ and ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’.
- Dive with manta rays, whale sharks and Hawksbill turtle at one top of the ten diving sites in the world off the Similan Islands.
- Sail the large internal lagoon of Hong Island through a striking cliff passage, and paddle a kayak across the lagoon’s turquoise water, spotting gibbons and monitor lizards on the island’s beaches.
- Soak up the culture of old town of Ko Lanta. Once a key trade hub it is now a snapshot in time and gives a unique insight to Thai history.
- Enjoy a traditional Thai massage on one of the many endless beaches of Krabi.
- Take your pick from Krabi’s many possible excursions including jungle trekking, elephant trekking, hot streams, rock climbing, waterfalls, and temples.
- Visit of the magic cave of Ko Muk, swim 200m through the cave to access a beautiful interior bay with a white sandy beach surrounded by hill and coconut trees.
- Sail past the 50 islands of Tarutao National Park. Stop at the famous Hole In The Wall Anchorage which sits between two huge cliffs and offers the popular Fish Farm restaurant, eagle feeding areas and more.
- Take in the two extremes of the Rok Island, Ko Rok Nai and Ko Rok Nok. The steep cliffs and rocky reefs of Ko Rok Nai are in contrast to the soft white sand and shallow water coral reefs of Ko Rok Nok. A busy day exploring the former can be finished with an unforgettable sunset on Ko Rok Noks idyllic beaches.
View a sample Thailand yacht charter itinerary here for further inspiration.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Thailand. Contact us here for more information.