From deserts to tropical rainforests, and from sand islands to cities, Australia offers one of the world’s most diverse coastlines, and unquestionably, some the best diving and snorkelling on earth, as the home of the world famous Great Barrier Reef. Located off the east coast of Australia and so vast that it is visible from space, the reef stretches over 344,400 square kilometres and incorporates over 900 islands and 2,900 reefs. Undoubtedly a superyacht charter is the best way to explore this marine wonderland, offering unmatched access to pristine reefs and wildlife far from the tourist trail. Beyond the Great Barrier, a charter offers the chance to visit private islands, explore the pulsing city of Sydney, enjoy rollercoaster rides on the Gold Coast, sample the freshest seafood in Tasmania and hug a koala bear, amongst a range of other exciting activities.
Highlights Of A Charter In Australia
- Encounter up to 9000 different species of marine life when diving or snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef. As the largest living structure on earth, this coral garden is home to thousands of fish, stingrays, turtles, dolphins, whales, dungong and sharks.
- Enjoy a jeep safari on Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand island. Swim in stunning dune lakes, drive across superb white sand beaches, explore rainforests, admire coloured sand cliffs and spot the island’s resident dingoes all in one day.
- Sail around the Whitsunday islands, a cluster of 74 islands off the Queensland coast. Here, enjoy warm, sheltered waters, ancient archaeological sites and plethora of secluded beaches, including the famed Whitehaven beach.
- Visit vibrant Sydney for a slice of city living. Sail into the iconic harbour, taking in views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House before spending the evening dining at a world class restaurant or exclusive bar.
- If you time it right, the New Year fireworks in Sydney are some of the best in the world. Be one of the first to see in the new year, with an explosion of colour and champagne on the deck of your private yacht.
- Tasmania has a burgeoning foodie scene that is focused on the fresh local produce grown on the island. Head to the capital Hobart to dine at some of Australia’s best restaurants, coupling dishes with a glass of excellent local wine after a day spent exploring the outstanding natural scenery.
- The Gold Coast is a must for thrill seekers, as home to some of the best theme parks in the Southern Hemisphere and an unrivalled nightlife.
- View some of Australia’s most iconic wildlife with a visit to the popular Australia Zoo – founded by crocodile hunter, the late Steve Irwin.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Australia. Contact us here
for more information.