A truly diverse adventure awaits you in Indonesia. With thousands of islands to explore and a myriad of unique local cultures, this is the destination for those wanting something out of the ordinary, and unforgettable. From encounters with reptiles over three metres long in the Komodo archipelago, to exploring pink sand beaches and hiking through the jungle in Sulawesi, there are few places on earth where you can enjoy such a variety of different and immersive experiences, making a charter here the holiday of a lifetime.
Highlights of a charter in Indonesia
- Meet the famous giant Komodo Dragon, the largest land dwelling reptile in the world.
- Hike with park rangers through the hills of the Komodo archipelago, spotting more of the unique flora and fauna such as wild boar, water buffalo, deer, and monkeys.
- Dive or snorkel with over 260 species of coral, thousands of fish, dolphins, whales and dugongs in Komodo’s Marine World Heritage site.
- Visit Sulawesi, where striking mountains and impenetrable jungles provide adventure.
- Meet the Toradja people in the mysterious mountains of South Sulawesi, experiencing their rich and unique highland culture.
- Admire the incredible boat-like “Tongkonan” clan houses on the slopes of Toradja’s highest mountain, Gunung Sesean.
- Explore the underwater world of Raja Ampat, the archipelago named after the “four kings” of New Guinea: Salawati, Batanta, Waigeo and Misool. A coral jungle grows off these 610 islands, with unbeatable biodiversity and pristine reefs making for an unforgettable diving experience.
- Visit the Dani people of the Grand Baliem Valley of Papua.
- Sail past the mysterious mushroom like islands of the Misool archipelago, or venture further on a kayak to find hidden lagoons, secret caves and your own private beaches.
View a sample Indonesia yacht charter itinerary here for further inspiration.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Indonesia. Contact us here for more information.