- Meet the famous giant Komodo Dragon, the largest land dwelling reptile in the world.
- Hike with park rangers through the hills of the Komodo archipelago, spotting more of the unique flora and fauna such as wild boar, water buffalo, deer, and monkeys.
- Dive or snorkel with over 260 species of coral, thousands of fish, dolphins, whales and dugongs in Komodo’s Marine World Heritage site.
- Visit Sulawesi, where striking mountains and impenetrable jungles provide adventure.
- Meet the Toradja people in the mysterious mountains of South Sulawesi, experiencing their rich and unique highland culture.
- Admire the incredible boat-like “Tongkonan” clan houses on the slopes of Toradja’s highest mountain, Gunung Sesean.
- Explore the underwater world of Raja Ampat, the archipelago named after the “four kings” of New Guinea: Salawati, Batanta, Waigeo and Misool. A coral jungle grows off these 610 islands, with unbeatable biodiversity and pristine reefs making for an unforgettable diving experience.
- Visit the Dani people of the Grand Baliem Valley of Papua.
- Sail past the mysterious mushroom like islands of the Misool archipelago, or venture further on a kayak to find hidden lagoons, secret caves and your own private beaches.
View a sample Indonesia yacht charter itinerary here for further inspiration.