Combining an unforgettable mix of tradition and history, bright cities, stunning beaches, beautiful landscapes and a strong onshore luxury infrastructure, China is fast becoming a hugely popular destination for charter. Explore the waters of this richly versatile destination, taking in highlights in key destinations including Sanya, Shenzhen and Shanghai. A vast country, with an amazing 14,500km of coastline, charter guests are able to take their pick between vibrant cities and deserted anchorages alike. Complementing the unique scenery, when coming ashore there is plenty to see and do with a myriad mix of culture, colourful festivals, religious sites, ancient structures and fresh and delicious food. Discover for yourself why China is the latest must-do destination.
Highlights of a charter in China
- Visit historic Sanya, a popular all-round charter destination thanks to its combination of beautiful seas, mysterious forests and historical sites all around this tropical city
- Sail to Wuzhizhou Island, a butterfly shaped 1.48sqkm island in Haitang Bay, which is home to more than 2,700 types of plant including Alsophila spinulosa and Dracaena draco, thought to be the oldest plant species in the world.
- Admire the bronze statue of Guan Yin Buddha, which stands an incredible 108m tall, on a manmade island off Nanshan. Feel for yourself the beauty and peace and harmony of Buddhism culture in the presence of this mighty statue which is bigger than the Statue of Liberty.
- Cruise past the bustling financial districts in Shanghai – the view from your yacht of this buzzing centre will be unrivalled.
- Admire the views of a unique blend of old and new buildings on Shanghai’s The Bund promenade, one of the city’s most famous tourist destinations. Look across at the modern skyscrapers of Lujiazui in the Pudong District, which are wholly different to The Bund’s buildings of the 1920’s and 30’s that were once home to numerous banks and trading houses
- Visit Inner Lingding Island, home to an 8km reserve filled with mangrove forests that were created to protect 300 rhesus macaque monkeys and a variety of other animals. The reserve is alive with the noise of its inhabitants.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise along the coast of Shekou, enjoying the view over the skyline of Shenzhen and across to the twinkling lights of Hong Kong
- Sail along the Dapeng Pensinsula on the Shenzhen East Coast, noted as one of China’s most beautiful beaches by Chinese National Geographic.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in China. Contact us here for more information.