Beautiful Pattaya is one of the highlights of the Gulf of Thailand. Located on Thailand’s east coast there are plenty of stunning islands in easy reach making it perfect to explore by boat, either with a day charter or a longer trip. Simpson Marine offers a great range of yachts for enjoying your own Pattaya adventure. Complementing its serene natural beauty Pattaya also has a vibrant onshore scene, with excellent night life and plentiful dining options. Boasting warm weather and inviting blue waters, Pattaya can be visited all year round and a Pattaya yacht charter is an ideal way to make the most of all it has to offer. Hop from island to island, indulge in water sports, and explore the underwater delights. Your yacht crew will know all the best spots to drop anchor or come ashore. For those who want the mix of a cosmopolitan city and unspoilt picture-perfect islands Pattaya is a must-visit.
Highlights of a charter in Pattaya
- Escape the crowds and find your own pristine beach on one of the archipelago’s many islands – find your own secret spot to enjoy.
- For longer charters, cruise 85km south of Pattaya to visit Khao Laem Ya- Mu Ko Samet National Park, which is considered one of Thailand’s finest. Lush rainforest contrasts with white sand beaches and crystal waters in an unforgettable way. The island also offers some lovely resorts, so why not come ashore for a relaxing spa treatment?
- Visit Pattaya’s Four Regions Floating Market and pick up some fresh produce or a souvenir to remember your trip by.
- Marvel at the underwater beauty of Pattaya’s waters as you snorkel off the island of Koh Phai. Koh Phai is Pattaya’s biggest island and boasts sweeping beaches.
- Kids will love visiting Monkey Island, located south of Pattaya and home to a host of its namesakes. Feed and swim with the island’s monkey community and don’t forget to take plenty of photos.
- Visit Koh Si Chang, an uninhabited island that is an untouched paradise. Come ashore by tender and explore or simply enjoy a picnic on the beach. Another must-see is the island’s sacred temple.
- Make the most of your yacht’s water toys and enjoy the best of Pattaya’s warm waters.
- Relax offshore from Koh Kram, one of Pattaya’s most exquisite islands. Coming ashore is no permitted but the island paints a wonderful picture, and its surrounding waters teem with sea life making it great for snorkelling or even trying your hand at fishing in select spots.
- Party the night away in Pattaya city, which offers plenty of options for a spirited night out.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Pattaya.