The South Pacific is encompassed of miles of crystal clear waters and thousands of paradise islands. Having escaped the clutches of mass tourism, the distinct island groups of Fiji, New Caledonia, the Solomon Islands and the Society islands, which include the iconic Bora Bora, each have their own unique cultures, awe inspiring landscapes, excellent cuisine and pristine diving and snorkelling sites. All in the same day visitors can hike up a volcano to watch the sunrise, discover their own private bathing pools on an uninhabited island, swim with thousands of fish in calm, warm water and watch a traditional local dance, before cruising on to the next exciting destination for another day of discovery, relaxation and wonder. The South Pacific is truly the closest you will get to desert island perfection and, with so many islands, you could explore for years and never get bored.
Highlights Of A Charter In South Pacific
- Visit New Caledonia’s capital, Noumea, for French culture in a tropical setting before cruising the short distance to a collection of world class dive sites, many of which are UNESCO World Heritage listed.
- Enjoy water based fun in the world’s largest lagoon in New Caledonia. The lagoon is staggering expanse of water, which covers 24,000-square kilometres and offers the perfect conditions for a wide variety of water sports.
- Easily find your own private paradise amongst the 992 islands of the Solomon island archipelago, learning about the unique local cultures as you go.
- Meet some of Fiji’s famously welcoming locals before watching a display of the traditional Fijian dance, known as meke, and sampling the unique and potent local beverage, kava.
- Snorkel amongst manta rays and multi-coloured fish at any one of Fiji’s outstanding coral gardens, including the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Anchor at Raiatea in French Polynesia to visit the island group’s most sacred site, Marae Taputapuatea. This ancient temple was once considered the religious centre of eastern Polynesia.
- Hike amongst the romantic scenery of Bora Bora, where the volcanic slopes are teeming with lush vegetation and tropical flowers.
- Sample delicious local French Polynesian cuisine on the unspoilt island of Taha’a, famed for its production of vanilla.
- Discover the Society Island’s best kept secret, Huahine. This laid back paradise is made up of two islands, fringed with white sand beaches and a beautiful lagoon, which can be explored by local canoe
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in South Pacific. Contact us here
for more information.