The 183’9 / 56m custom build motor yacht O’NATALINA, previously named SWAYDA, was built in 1985 by Picchiotti and last refitted in 2017. Her elegant exterior and interior styling are the work of Picchiotti, who is also responsible for her engineering.
Built with Aluminium superstructure and Steel hull. With a cruising speed of 15.5 knots, a maximum speed of 17 knots and a range of 6,910nm from her 95,000 litre fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
O’NATALINA’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 7 rooms, including a master suite, 2 VIP staterooms, 2 double cabins and 2 double/twin cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 12 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
O’NATALINA’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter superyacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends in Greece
- Main deck: One VIP cabin with en suite facilities.
- Lower deck:One Master cabin, one VIP cabin, two cabins with double beds, and two cabins with twin beds convertible to double beds, all with en suite facilities.
- 1 x 6m ZAR well-deck with 150hp Yamaha outboard (12 guests)
- 1 x 4,5m Scanner with 100hp Yamaha outboard (7 guests)
- 2 x Yamaha 1.8 FX SHO wave runners
- 1 x Sea bob
- Water ski equipment
- 2 x Stand up paddle (SUP)
- 3 x Tubes
- Wake surf
- Wake board
- Water slide
Rendezvous diving only.
Communication & Entertainment
- Upper Salon: 60 TV, satellite TV, Airplay music amplifier In/out.
- Main Salon: 56 TV, satellite TV, Airplay music amplifier in/out.
- Master Cabin & VIP main: Smart TV 56 satellite TV.
- VIP Cabin lower: 40 TV Satellite TV.
- Lower twin & double cabin: 32 TV, Satellite TV.
- Portable 10 BT speaker with mic.