If you are doing a yacht charter in Thailand, then a fab marina to visit or start your charter from is Ao Po Grand Marina, which opened in 2008.
Ao Po Grand Marina is in a prime location, situated right at the entrance to the beautiful and stunning Phang Nga Bay. The Marina boasts many advantages, such as;
- Close proximity to the main town of Phuket and only 15 minutes away from the airport, so an ideal starting base for your yacht charter in Thailand.
- The Marina is accessible 24 hours a day, as there are no tide restrictions at all.
- Boasts 200 berths and can also accommodate super yachts up to 80m
- There is also a deep water access fuel dock with plenty of docking space also.
- Electric Power supply also available, with metered water also available to every yacht berth
- As an owner, if you should need haul out facilities and hard standing for your yacht, then that is possible at this marina.
- Easily accessible pontoon access too with golf buggies and trollies available for your use to transport all your luggage easily.
- Plenty of convenient car parking available too.
- WiFi access for all berth holders
- The Marina is open from 8am – 5pm every day, and can be reached on VHF Channel 69
- There are also CCTV security cameras in operation 24 hours a day.
So really there is no better place to visit on your yacht charter in Thailand than the Ao Po Grand Marina for all your yacht requirements.