BELUG was custom built into an explorer style of motor yacht by the renown Dutch shipyard Moonen in 2006, with two refits in 2011 and 2017.
She was built for long-haul cruises with 4,000 nm range, robust in her build and elegant in her style.
Her wide beam contributes to spacious lounging areas and cabins. The cozy interior accommodates comfortably 10-12 guests with 5 staterooms, including 1 master suite, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins with 2 pullman beds.
BELUGA is based in Port Douglas, North Queensland, Australia, the getaway to the UNESCO-listed cruising grounds surrounding the unique Great Barrier Reef. She is popular for mother-shipping superyacht charters during Australia’s active marlin fishing season (September – November), and then Papua New Guinea & the Solomon Islands between April and August.
She can be chartered with the following rates:
- 24 hours: USD 18,000.- + GST + APA
- 48 hours (2 nights): USD 36,000.- + GST + APA
- Weekly (7 nights): USD 88,000.- + GST + APA
SPECIAL OFFER: 5 nights trip for Meeting the Dwarf Minke Whales on the Great Barrier Reef
- Charter Period: any days during 15th June – 15th July 2020
- 6 Days / 5 Nights All-inclusive Package: USD 99,000.-
- Max. Guest Capacity for this Package: 8 guests
- Package includes:
- BELUGA and its supporting vessel MINKE with full crew service;
- a qualified expert guide with required license to approach the unique dwarf minke whales;
- full meal and beverages for 8 guests for 6 days;
- transport to/from Cairns (including charter flights to Lizard island in value of USD 400 pp);
- full snorkel and dive gear;
- 1 master suite
- 2 double cabins
- 2 twin cabins with 2 pullman beds
Supporting Vessel and Tender:
- 40ft Assegai-built chase boat fully equipped for all types of fishing, scuba, snorkelling which is included in the standard charter fee (MV MINKE)
- 2 x Tenders 4.3m Swift Mirage RIB 60hp
- 2 x brand new F5 Seabobs (4 power levels)
- Diving equipment including a dive compressor
- Snorkelling gear
- Fishing gear
- Waterskis, wakeboard, doughnut, banana
- 2 x SUP
- Gym equipment: Yoga mats, bench press chair with dumbbells