HL33 was designed and built in the Maldives, this stunning luxury yacht is in a class of its own. Its beautiful design and special attention to detail ensures quality and luxurious comfort for all guests onboard. This yacht is one of the most elegantly built luxury motor yachts in the Maldives and is custom made for passionate water sports enthusiasts, to meet and exceed the high expectation of even the weathered traveler or anyone coming to Maldives looking for a journey of a lifetime on an exclusive yacht.
In addition to the open-air dining area, a modern and comfortable saloon features alongside an elegantly designed indoor dining area and bar. Unwind after each dive whilst enjoying a sundowner on the spacious sun deck or chilling out in the Jacuzzi. Being completely pampered in paradise in the onboard spa where treatments are available in the dedicated treatment room or outside in the glorious Maldives sunshine.
HL33 has 9 cabins, including 2 ocean view suites that are located on the upper deck and 7 other cabins with double or twin beds. All cabins are air-conditioned with modern and comfortable interiors and fittings, en-suite bathrooms with fresh hot and cold waters, mini bar and Full HD TVs inside the cabins.
She could accommodate max. 18 guests sleeping onboard for an unforgettable liveaboard dive charter trip in Maldives.
Her Charter Rates include:
- Meeting & Greeting services at the Airport
- Transfers from Male Airport to HL33 (boat within Male) and return from Start and End of the Trip
- Full board package:
- Daily 3 meals (buffet – breakfast, lunch & dinner) and afternoon snack;
- Unlimited hot beverages (tea & coffee); Complementary Drinking water;
- Barbecue on a desert island (weather & itineraries permitting)
- Onboard Scuba Dive arrangement:
- 3 dives per person per day including one night dive per week (weather & itineraries permitting), total 17 dives.
- Diving includes 12Ltr tank, Air fills and weights only. Services of a qualified, experience English speaking PADI Dive instructor (2 dive guides on board);
- Snacks or cookies with hot/cold beverages after each dive or excursion;
- Visits to local islands and even virgin uninhabited island (weather & itineraries permitting)
- Local fishing gear
- Government Tax TGST 12%
Her Charter Rates exclude:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Equipment Rentals
- Massages and onboard spa treatments
- Travel and dive insurance (compulsory)
- Crew gratuities
- GST taxes applicable to all services sold on board
- Green tax