AZALEA is a 38.75m motor superyacht built by Custom in 2015. Her interior layout sleeps up to 18 guests in 9 rooms, including a master suite, 2 VIP staterooms and 6 twin cabins. She is capable of carrying up to 13 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience in Maldives.
Step on board into your home on the ocean. AZALEA is a purpose built luxury steel yacht that meets the highest safety standard at sea. Relish every moment of your voyage on our 38 meter long vessel comprising of three main decks and an additional sun deck.
As you cruise through the calm waters of the Maldives, we aim to delight your taste buds with the finest international cuisines prepared by our dedicated culinary staff on board. Enjoy the exquisite dishes from the west to the east, every meal of the day to add even more to your experience here at home away from home.
AZALEA Cruise provides guests with fully serviced equipment and Nitrox if required. Our dedicated dive team will work hard to ensure you enjoy the ultimate scuba diving holiday. AZALEA is tailed by a modern, spacious diving boat to ensure that all the diving trips are as comfortable as possible.
Maldives Day Charters are possible on request and at the rate of 10,000 EUR/day + 12% GST + 5% APA.
AZALEA is most popular for Maldives liveabord dive adventures with the following services.
All passengers to AZALEA charter cruise are entitled for the following services on complimentary basis;
- Meeting & Greeting services at the Male International Airport
- Transfers from Male International Airport to AZALEA and return from Start and End of the Trip.
- Unlimited bottle of water per cabin will be provided daily
- On Arrival Fruit Basket
- Local fishing gear
- Snorkelling gear
- Honeymoon and Birthday specials (Romantic room setup, cake and champagne)
Her charter rates include the following services:
- All Accommodation on the vessel
- Full board Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner; unlimited non-alcoholic beverages; fresh juices & smoothies only during breakfast; selective Wines during meal times; selective alcoholic drinks and cocktails
- Laundry and Pressing Services
- The services and the use of the facilities
- Unlimited Dive as per schedule (Services of a qualified, experience English speaking PADI Dive Instructor)
- Excursion: Visits to local islands, visit and barbeque on Desert Island; snorkelling & Fishing Trips
- Photo Session on request
- Unlimited water sports (jet ski, wake board, Water ski, SUP, … )
- Green tax of 6% per person per night
Her charter rates exclude the following services:
- International Telephone calls
- Fine wines & Champagnes
- Nitrox Dive
- Any Spa/massage treatments on request (150 EUR/day for masseuse)
- Yoga Teacher on request (120 EUR/day for Yoga teacher)
- PADI Dive courses on request (550 USD per Open Water course Per Person)
- APA: 5% of charter fee to cover for the non-exclusive expenses
- 1 x Master Suite
- 2 x Junior Suite
- 6 Twin Bedded Cabins (4 cabins are convertible to double cabins)
- 1 x 18ft Zodiac with 50 HP Outboard engine
- 2 x Jetski
- Wave Runners
- Waterskis (adults & kids)
- 2 x Standup Paddleboard
- 1 x 2 seats Kayaks
- 2 x Seadoo sea scooter
- Big Game Fishing, Deep sea fishing, & fishing rod
- 18 sets of scuba dive equipment
- Floating Mats, tubes
- Snorkeling gears
Dive Centre Onboard: All diving gear and 3 dives per day included in the rate (no courses)
PADI COURSE at extra charge (USD 550 per person)
- 6 person Jacuzzi on Sun Deck
- Water Golf (bio-degradable)
- SPA available upon request before arrival (at extra charge)
- Satellite communication at extra charge