Yacht charter, Catamaran and boat rental in TURKEY
An enchanting mix of modern life and historic ruins, Turkey’s unique corner of the Mediterranean is one of a kind. From deep forest hills to sparkling bays, and pine-clad islands, Turkey’s natural beauty is overwhelming. Combine this with its vibrant and colourful harbour towns, sleepy hilltop villages, ancient structures, and tantalising cuisines and you’ve got the ultimate recipe for an unforgettable yachting experience. Plus, there’s something to suit every traveller including adrenaline-filled adventure activities, cultural festivals, world-famous Turkish cuisine, a multitude of historical sites and of course all the sea, surf and sand you can get. With 4,400 miles of coastline and more than 500 islands and islets to explore, this explosively beautiful travel destination is a yachting paradise.
Highlights of a charter in Turkey
- Enjoy a day exploring the seaside resort town of Marmaris, popular for its stunning coastline and open-air restaurants which serve the freshest local food. Enjoy the bustling energy while meandering through the cobbled old town, then pay a visit to the restored castle of Suleyman the Magnificent.
- Take a swim or snorkel around the remains of Cleopatra’s baths at Cleopatra Bay in Manastir.
- Spend the day at one of Turkey’s extravagant hotels, like Titanic Mardan Palace in Antalya with its 12,000 sq ft spa, 4 aquariums, 5 acres of pool, and its personal beach for guests with sand imported from Egypt.
- Discover hidden coves as you cruise around Istanbul. Head on shore to experience the exotic charm of this vibrant city. Take a walk through the Blue Mosque then spend the evening in the old town of Sultanahmet which boasts many of the best restaurants and bars.
- Sail to the coastal town of Bodrum and enjoy its French-Riviera-like atmosphere, white-washed cubic houses, and excellent nightlife.
- Head to Aquarium Bay in the gulf around Twelve Islands of Fethiye and spend a captivating day snorkelling in the clear waters teeming with fish.
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus on Turkey’s western coast near Selcuk. Then head up the hills to the House of Virgin Mary, recognised by the Vatican as a place of pilgrimage and where Mary was believed to have spent her last days.
- Stop off at Oludeniz for a spot of paragliding over its alluring blue lagoons and lush hills.
- Moor in Antalya’s Old Town marina and indulge in some retail therapy at the bustling shopping centres and vibrant markets.
- Sail east of Kas to admire the sunken Aperlai Ancient city where semi-submerged tombs are surrounded on three sides by rich green forests.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Turkey. Contact us here for more information.