Luxury Yacht Charters and Boat Rental In Hong Kong
Hong Kong is well known as one of the world’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities and, thanks to its close proximity to the water, is the perfect spot to enjoy a day yacht charter from before returning to the bright lights of the city in the evening. Explore some of Hong Kong’s many beaches, islands and coves, see some culture, marvel at the impressive natural surroundings and then time your return for an evening harbour cruise. A day charter is perfect for every kind of occasion, from a family outing to a corporate event, and our team is able to help you create an unforgettable day on the water with a Hong Kong yacht charter.
Hong Kong is a wonderful compact cruising ground with much to explore and very few people to share it with. It is still pretty much a well-kept secret. There are few places around the world that offer the sailor or charter guests such a wide variety of cruising waters within such a compact area, and there is no doubt that whether just out for a day sail, a weekend away, or an extended cruise of ten days or more, Hong Kong has a hug amount to offer. Hong Kong cruising can be divided into five main cruising districts: Tolo Harbour and the North-eastern New Territories, around the spectacular Sai Kung and Clearwater Bay peninsulas, through the stunning Victoria Harbour and around Hong Kong Island itself, the outlying islands of Lantau, Lamma, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau and the Sokos, and out west towards Castle Peak Bay and the Gold Coast Marina.
Highlights of a yacht charter around Hong Kong
- Cruise around Victoria Harbour and see the sights of Hong Kong’s impressive infrastructure from the comfort of your own luxury yacht. An evening harbour cruise as you return is the perfect way to appreciate the illuminated skyline of this buzzing city.
- Enjoy a short private port tour. Get up close to the colossal container ships for an unbeatable look at one of the world’s busiest ports.
- Sample the delicious local cuisine with a meal at either Lamma Island or Po Toi. The seafood is particularly highly rated.
- Pay a visit to the island of Yim Tin Tsai, a heritage and eco-tourism site, and soak up the culture of this historic spot with highlights including St. Joseph’s Chapel and the old salt pans.
- Enjoy the sandy beaches and lapping waves on a wide variety of beaches including Sai Kung Beaches, Little Palm Bay, Turtle Bay, Tung O Beach and more. Your knowledgeable crew will know the best spots to escape the crowds.
- Cruise to the Ninepin Group of islands, where you can marvel at the majestic force of the sea, which buffets the islands, and enjoy highlights including the famous Tiger Mouth Cave, a natural sea arch. Visit the rare Hexagonal Columns on North Ninepin, made from volcanic rock. Located in the Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark, and dating to round 140 million years old, the columns reach up to the sky in a striking reminder of the power of nature.
- Marvel at the spectacle of Chinese New Year fireworks from the deck of your own private yacht.
View our sample Hong Kong charter itineraries for further inspiration.
Hong Kong Itineraries
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Hong Kong.
Contact us here
for more information.