- Cruise around Victoria Harbour and see the sights of Hong Kong’s impressive infrastructure from the comfort of your own luxury yacht. An evening harbour cruise as you return is the perfect way to appreciate the illuminated skyline of this buzzing city.
- Enjoy a short private port tour. Get up close to the colossal container ships for an unbeatable look at one of the world’s busiest ports.
- Sample the delicious local cuisine with a meal at either Lamma Island or Po Toi. The seafood is particularly highly rated.
- Pay a visit to the island of Yim Tin Tsai, a heritage and eco-tourism site, and soak up the culture of this historic spot with highlights including St. Joseph’s Chapel and the old salt pans.
- Enjoy the sandy beaches and lapping waves on a wide variety of beaches including Sai Kung Beaches, Little Palm Bay, Turtle Bay, Tung O Beach and more. Your knowledgeable crew will know the best spots to escape the crowds.
- Cruise to the Ninepin Group of islands, where you can marvel at the majestic force of the sea, which buffets the islands, and enjoy highlights including the famous Tiger Mouth Cave, a natural sea arch. Visit the rare Hexagonal Columns on North Ninepin, made from volcanic rock. Located in the Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark, and dating to round 140 million years old, the columns reach up to the sky in a striking reminder of the power of nature.
- Marvel at the spectacle of Chinese New Year fireworks from the deck of your own private yacht.
View our sample Hong Kong charter itineraries for further inspiration.
Hong Kong Itineraries