Embrace the magic of travel with an unforgettable three-night journey across the land and sea in true The Peninsula style, with a yachting addition to top up the experience.
As of now, The Peninsula guests can unwind with a two-night stay in an elegant suite with an adjoining room at the hotel, accompanied by an ocean-bound overnight charter cruise on a luxurious Lagoon 450 catamaran. For an incomparable experience, guests can enjoy an array of exciting ‘New Encounters’ activities and a prime fleet of land transport options.
The “Spectacular Seafaring” Three-night Staycation includes:
Starting from HK$ 98,000* for up to 6 guests:
- Two-night accommodation at a Grand Deluxe Harbour View Suite and an adjoining Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room
- One overnight charter on a Lagoon 450 catamaran (24-hour usage)
- Daily breakfast for up to six guests in The Lobby or from In-Room Dining
- Three Peninsula “New Encounters” activities
- Round-trip hotel transfers to and from residence (up to two cars)
- Round-trip hotel transfers to and from Sai Kung Pier (up to two cars)
Booking Period: 1 September to 27 November 2021
Staying Period: 4 September to 30 November 2021
Please call The Peninsula Global Customer Service Centre at +852 2910 1628 for booking and more details.
Terms and Conditions:
- All rates shown are subject to 10% service charge
- Prepayment is required at the time of booking, otherwise bookings will be released
- The offer shown is subject to availability and 72 hours (3 days) advance reservation is required
- Amendment must be made 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival
- Confirmed bookings are non-cancellable
- Hotel transfer is valid only for areas in Hong Kong that are accessible by private vehicles, excluding areas including but not limited to outlying islands, areas which require special permit or traffic conditions
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programmes
- This room offer is for accommodation purposes only, not for event or commercial use. Guests must adhere to the guest room’s maximum occupancy and to any Hong Kong Government regulations
- In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Hotels Group reserves the right of interpretation to the extent permitted by the applicable law
For Reservations please contact The Peninsula Hong Kong: email@example.com or +852 2910 1628