So you are off sailing in Phuket for a couple of weeks on a beautiful catamaran, ready to enjoy this stunning country, fab weather and brilliant food! Well don’t ruin your holiday by forgetting the essentials, read our guide to the ultimate packing list for a sailing holiday in Thailand!
- Lightweight clothing – such as cotton sun dresses, shorts and tops, that will keep you cool during the hot days and give you some sun protection during the hottest part of the day.
- Swimwear – Don’t forget your swimming stuff as no doubt you’ll be doing plenty of swimming from your catamaran in the crystal clear seas on your sailing holiday in Thailand.
- Camera – There are so many outstanding areas of natural beauty that you will want to capture for ever – it’s also a good idea to bring a waterproof bag to carry your camera ashore in the evenings.
- Sunscreen – Don’t get sunburnt and spoil your holiday – wear plenty of high factor sunscreen – and don’t forget your shades and your hat too!
- Insect repellant – whilst at sea you might you won’t usually get mosquitoes on your catamaran, but you will find them ashore in the evenings so wear your insect repellant to be on the safe side and avoid getting bitten.
So with the essentials covered – not much else left to say but enjoy your sailing holiday in Thailand, and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year aboard your catamaran in this stunning country.