Shenzhen is a major city in Guangdong Province, located immediately north of Hong Kong, boasting a modern cityscape and vibrant atmosphere. With a warm, monsoon-influenced, humid subtropical climate it is an ideal destination to visit throughout most of the year. Shenzhen is surrounded by numerous islands that are ideal for visiting by yacht, with many beautiful beaches to also enjoy. The city has an excellent yachting culture and you will be in good company with many other yachts also making the most of the area. Fresh and delicious food, easy access to beautiful moorings and unspoiled beaches make this a perfect destination for a yacht charter.
Highlights Of A Charter In Shenzhen
- Sample delicious fresh seafood in one of Shenzhen’s many high-quality restaurants
- Enjoy a sunset cruise along the coast of Shekou, enjoying the view over the skyline of Shenzhen and across to the twinkling lights of Hong Kong
- Visit Inner Lingding Island, part of which has been a nature reserve since 1984. Covering nearly 8km the reserve is home to beautiful mangrove forests and was created to protect 300 rhesus macaque monkeys and a variety of other animals. The reserve is alive with the noise of its inhabitants.
- Visit Dameisha Beach, one of the largest beaches in Shenzhen, and come to shore to enjoy the famous local dish of roast pigeon.
- Cruise along the Dapeng Pensinsula on the Shenzhen East Coast, noted as one of China’s most beautiful beaches by Chinese National Geographic.
- Moor up off Xichong beach, a water paradise and ideal for enjoying some water toys or simply swimming in these exquisite waters.
- Enjoy one of the area’s well-known contemporary theme parks, such as the Window of the World.
- Make the most of the Xianhu Meisha Scenic Area, home to two perfect swimming beaches
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in Shenzhen. Contact us here for more information.