Yacht charter, Catamaran and boat rental in MEDITERRANEAN
The famous blue waters of the Mediterranean need no introduction and it is little surprise that the Med has long proved the world’s most popular location for yachts to visit. Cruising from one country to another, a yacht charter allows you to soak up the differences in each country’s rich cultural history, cuisine and architecture – whilst still finding your own private beach paradises along the way. Move quickly from busy cities to quaint villages, each with their own unique charm and personality. The glamour of the French Riviera is unrivalled, and the exclusive boutiques are the perfect excuse for retail therapy. Rich in culture, archaeological sites abound throughout the Mediterranean and, sailing between islands in the Aegean, it is easy to imagine little has changed since the days that they were built. From island hopping, to celebrity spotting, the Mediterranean has it all.
Highlights of a charter in Medditerranean
- Sample some fresh and vibrant Mediterranean cuisine, bursting with flavour, with many world class restaurants found along the coastlines. Whether you are after a plate of tapas, washed down with a rich red wine, or Michelin starred establishments, you will be spoiled for choice.
- Plan an adventurous trip of island hopping around Greece, famous for their culture, whitewashed buildings, sandy beaches, nightlife, fresh food and more.
- Visit some of the world’s most important archaeological sites, with good choices wherever you go from the Coliseum in Rome, Parthenon in Athens and Italy’s Pompeii.
- Cruise the beautiful Balearic Islands, which offer everything from the party atmosphere of Ibiza to plentiful beautiful anchorages and a busy Spanish vibe.
- Soak up the glamour and glitz of Monaco and the French Rivera. Pay a visit to the famous Monte Carlo Casino, learn about the marine world at the world-renowned Musee Oceanographique, walk along the winding streets of Nice’s Old Town, or enjoy a promenade along the beach front.
- Sail around the up and coming destination of Croatia with its thousands of islands, tiny fishing villages, national parks, rich cultural background, stunning beaches and bustling cities.
- Stretch your sailing legs in the popular waters of Sardinia, home to many popular sailing regattas and with stunning beaches, historic villages dotted the 1,100 miles of coastline.
- Enjoy the rich history of the Turkish coastline, studded with historic ruins, incredible food and a warm welcome from locals.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in your pick of the Mediterranean. Contact us here for more information