Yacht charter, Catamaran and boat rental in MALDIVES
Picture the Maldives and untouched white sands, bright blue waters and an endless network of picture-perfect islands and luxury resorts immediately come to mind. The quintessential destination for a luxury yacht charter escape, so much of the Maldives is best accessed by boat and a yacht charter will give you the best possible experience of this incredible destination. Private anchorages and islands abound – a luxurious escape at its best.
The Maldives is the lowest country in the world and boasts 26 different atolls and over 1100 islands dotted in the Indian Ocean, making it a paradise for yacht visitors. It is effortlessly easy to find your own personal space in the Maldives; with just 200 of the islands inhabited, seek out your own private desert island and relax and take in the beauty of your surroundings. Water lovers will delight in the Maldives, which offers world-class diving, beautiful coral reefs and a wide variety of sea life – over 2000 different fish species can be found in the waters of the Maldives.
Highlights of a charter in Maldives
- The Maldives is a world-renowned diving destination, so make sure you experience one of the country’s countless dive spots. With dives suited to both advanced divers and absolute beginners, there really is a dive for everyone.
- Explore the Baa Atoll Biosphere reserve, which is home to one of the largest groups of coral reefs in the Indian ocean and marvel at the diverse range of reef animals.
- Visit the capital, Malé, and take in the sights and sounds of the busy markets and the rich local culture.
- Enjoy a private fishing expedition, before returning to your boat to enjoy your catch prepared fresh for you by your private chef.
- Pay a visit to the unforgettable underwater restaurant on Kihavah island. Enjoy beautiful food, surrounded by shoals of fish as you dine.
- Take in the sunset from your private deck, fresh cocktail in hand, before marvelling at the night sky studded with stars.
- Watch Manta Rays gather to eat in Hanifaru Bay. Watching hundreds of rays eat in a space no bigger than a football field is a sight you will never forget.
- Enjoy a “lagoon wine tasting” experience on Halaveli Island, sampling fine wines in a serene lagoon setting with warm waves lapping at your feet.
- Pamper yourself with a visit to one of the Maldives’ many world-class spa resorts and enjoy a luxurious treatment before relaxing in the shade of your own palm tree.
- Take your pick from one of over 1100 islands and come to shore for a delicious picnic or barbeque prepared by your private chef, before relaxing and soaking up the serenity.
View a one-week or two-week sample Maldives yacht charter itinerary here for further inspiration.
Our expert team and yacht crew are on hand to help you plan your own unforgettable yacht charter in the Maldives. Contact us here for more information