Our most popular charter in Pattaya, RUEN has been well-received by guests over their top-notch crewed yacht charter experience with professional and pleasant crew. Designed with the ideal mix of luxury, space and sailing ability, the Lagoon 46 is perfect for family getaway or with friends. Enjoy the full luxury experience onboard the RUEN and leave the planning, sailing, and every other detail to us.
Sailing Yacht RUEN is a Lagoon 46 in a 3-cabin “owners” layout version. Being one of Lagoons newest generation cruising cat, she’s renowned for the new centred rigging which results in much better performance due to the reduction of the boom and better handling. With the large jib-sail being self tracking there is no need to touch anything when taking. With the Master cabin this is perfect for a group of 6 pax or a family to discover the Gulf of Thailand from trips to Koh Samet and Koh Chang, or further afield to Koh Samui and Koh Phangnan.
With extensive views perfectly tailored to the deck line, the cockpit offers another view of the horizon. The 46’s Flybridge is one space and two functions with the modular sunpads and the helm station the perfect balance between comfort and maneuverability. The cockpit of the Lagoon 46 has been designed to accommodate 12 guests and is a true living space.
The saloon has an incredible 360 degree view, with the sliding sash window providing ease of movement between the interior and exterior on a single level enhancing the level of comfort. The elegant standard equipment is complimented by high-grade materials providing a fineness touch for a refined interior.
The exterior designer Patrick Le Quement with the Naval Architects of France VPLP Design, renowned for their racing hulls helped create the Lagoon 46.
All cabins have double island beds with en-suite bathroom’s. The bow compartment is set up with an additional bunk to be used as an additional sleeping cabin for crew.
The Crewed Boat Weekly Charter Rates Include:
- The Yacht and Onboard Facilities
- Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Water Toys: Snorkeling Gear (8 sets), Kayak (1) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Crew (1 Skipper) – it is Highly Recommended to Add a Host/Chef Crew Member at EUR 170.- per day
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle wine + 1 fruit basket)
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine w/ 36 Complimentary Capsules (for charters over 4 nights) and Additional Capsules Available at 20 THB each
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
- Air-condition & Generator Usage
- Yacht Insurance
- End Cleaning
- All Local Taxes & VAT
The Crewed Boat Weekly Charter Rates Exclude (to be covered by APA):
- Food and Beverages for Guests and Crew
- Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance
- National Park Fees
- Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
- Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion (typically 1,000 to 2,000 THB per crew member per day)
- Travel & medical insurance, cancellation & curtailment insurance (highly recommended)