Princess 64 was built in the UK based famous shipyard Princess Yachts. She offers spacious salon for her size, aft deck and fly-bridge. Her expansive fly-bridge is equipped with roomy and comfortable U shape seating area with sun pads. Her spacious cockpit is another ideal space for enjoying an alfesco dinner in Mediterranean style.
This motor yacht is equipped with lowerable swimming platform and with Gyro Stabilizer, so that to allow maximized enjoyment in water or onboard.
She has 4 cabins and can accommodate 8 guests for overnight charters, while for 18 guests for day cruising, perfect for luxury charter trips in Phuket.
Her 8 hours Day Charter Rates for up to 10 guests are:
- 15th Dec. – 15th Feb.: THB 250,000
- 16th Feb. – 30th Apr. & 1st Nov. – 14th Dec.: THB 220,000
- 1st May – 31st Oct.: TH 190,000
Day Charter Rates include:
- Exclusive usage of the yacht and its onboard facilities with professional skipper, crew and hostess
- Transfer from – to the hotel, villa or airport for 10 guests (upon request)
- Lunch, Snacks and fresh fruits
- Mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee
- Fuel for 4hrs engine run per day charter
- National and marine Fees for up to 10 guests
- Yacht Insurance
- Towels and bathrobes
- 7% Thai VAT
Day Charter Rates exclude:
- Catering for extra guests is surcharged extra
- Maximum 4 hours engine work for full day charter and 1,5 hours for half day charter
- Fuel surcharge 15,000 THB per extra engine running hour
- Surcharge for Fishing gear (trolling) — THB 7,000
- Alcohol drinks will be supplied on demand at the guest’s expense
- Travel & Medical insurance, cancellation and curtailment insurance (highly recommended)
All rates are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us for Halfday and Overnight Charter Offers.