Phuket’s picturesque bays, private beaches and azure blue seas should be experienced on this Lagoon 40 (K-35) for the perfect yacht escapade. This impressive Lagoon Catamaran is ready to whisk you off to your next yacht charter holiday in utmost private, safety and luxury.
Excellent living spaces onboard the Lagoon 40 that makes her ideal for charter of large sizes. Lounging and socialising hubs are spread around the Lagoon catamaran. The cozy touches of wood veneers and leather-like panels adds to the classy luxurious setting of the yacht. The saloon and galley on the main deck remains similar to other Lagoon Catamaran layout with three-burner stove, under-counter, front-loading refrigerator and cookware storage. An additional loading refrigerator and overhead lockers can be found at the starboard side of the catamaran – making onboard living convenient and extra comfortable.
Large windows throughout the Lagoon 40 brings about welcoming natural light into the indoor and provide a panoramic view out to the sea.
At the foredeck of tis Lagoon 40 (K-35) has been added some softness to cover up the deck hatches and sun lounging cushions – making this an ideal spot for sun tanning, sunset watching, and star gazing at night.
This lagoon 40 K-35 is an easily handling yacht like any Lagoon Catamarans. A small navigation desk is tucked into the forward port corner and is equipped with a multi-function display and instruments. The standard L-shape sofa allows easy flow of traffic inside the saloon. From the cockpit, steps lead up to the starboard side helm which is nicely integrated so the driver is separate but not alone. The helm opens to the starboard side deck so you can easily step out and lend a hand with dock lines or anchoring. Her transom are squared off with two low steps leading up from the swim platforms to the cockpit, enables easy access from the pontoon if the boat is moored sideway.
With two double cabins that share a head and a large stall shower and two single beds in both bow compartments. This Lagoon 42 K-35 is able to accommodate 12 guests for bareboat charters, or 10 guests with 2 crew.
Gather your family and friends and rent this K-35 with us to explore Phuket now.
The Bareboat Charter Rates include:
- First & last night mooring at Simpson Marine pontoon in Phuket Ao Po Grand Marina
- Dinghy & outboard engine
- Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
- GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot
- First-aid & tool kit
- Cooking gas
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
- Snorkeling gear
- All local taxes & VAT
The Bareboat Charter Rates exclude:
- End cleaning: EUR 175.- per charter (obligatory)
- Travel & medical Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance (highly recommended)
- Land transportation
- Diesel, fuel and water
- National Park fees
- Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
Final Cleaning Fee: EUR 175.- per charter
Security Deposit: EUR 5,500.- to be paid at the base upon embarkation by visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
Generator Option: Extra charge of EUR 5.- per running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. (Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, Water maker and any extensive use of electricity)
- Skipper EUR 150.- per day
- Thai cook/Hostess EUR150.- per day
- Deckhand EUR130.- per day
- Provisioning service EUR 90.- per time(food cost shall be paid at embarkation against all receipts)
- Children Safety Net EUR 200.- per charter
- SUP EUR 30.- per day
- Kayak EUR 20.- per day
- Fishing Rod EUR 15.- per day