One of our most popular charters, BLUE MOON has been well-received by guests over their top- notch crewed yacht charter experience with professional and pleasant crew. Designed with the ideal mix of luxury, space and sailing ability, the Lagoon 52F is perfect for family getaway or with friends. Enjoy the full luxury experience onboard the BLUE MOON and leave the planning, sailing, and every other detail to us.
Equipped with five guest cabins – four with queen size beds plus one smaller cabin with two single bunks, BLUE MOON is suitable for overnight stay at any private beaches or azure waters of Thailand. All cabins have en suite washrooms plus there are separate facilities for the crew. The Lagoon 52F has an exceptional amount of space thanks to a generous beam (8.6m) and a full flybridge allowing for many indoor, covered and outdoor dining, lounging and sunbathing areas. Sailors will appreciate Lagoon’s latest innovations including a taller mast placed further aft allowing for a larger self-tacking foresail and a shorter, easier to manage boom. Interiors are bright and airy thanks to large windows, high ceilings and light-colours. Large, strategically placed hatches and port holes add light and ventilation throughout. Amenities include a 32” television (salon), Bose speakers (salon, cockpit and flybridge), air conditioning, Nespresso Lattissima Touch coffee machine, fresh water electric toilets, heated deck shower, clothes washer/dryer, dishwasher, water maker and bright blue underwater lights.
Blue Moon is staffed by a friendly crew of two to take care of all your needs. The knowledgeable skipper will guide you to all the best spots while the hostess/chef keeps you well fed and your champagne glasses full. Blue Moon is professionally managed by an international firm operating on-site at Ao Po Grand Marina to help you plan the perfect charter and handle all logistics from arrival to departure.
Considered the best sailing destination in Asia, Phang Nga Bay and the Andaman Sea has something for everyone. Drop anchor at an uninhabited island and share the bay with only the monkeys and birds; explore the many marine national parks with world class diving; arrive in style at a beach club or luxury resort; enjoy meals on the yacht or disembark at one of the many top restaurants along the way.
Blue Moon is equipped with two kayaks, one stand-up paddleboard, ten sets of snorkeling equipment and a new Highfield OM 390 dinghy with 40hp outboard. Other activities can be arranged including scuba diving, kite surfing, rock climbing, golf and sailing lessons at additional cost.
Feedback from guests about Blue Moon and her crew has been excellent. Retreat to your safe sanctuary and explore the beautiful Phuket islands on Blue Moon today.
The Crewed Boat Weekly Charter Rates Include:
- The Yacht and Onboard Facilities
- Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Water Toys: Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Crew (1 Skipper + 1 Chef/Hostess) – for Groups Over 8 Guests, it is Highly Recommended to Add a Third Crew Member at EUR 170.- per day
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off for up to 10 Guests
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle wine + 1 fruit basket + 1 flower bouquet)
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine w/ 36 Complimentary Capsules (for charters over 4 nights) and Additional Capsules Available at 20 THB each
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
- Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
- Air-condition & Generator Usage
- Unlimited 4g WIFI
- Yacht Insurance
- End Cleaning
- All Local Taxes & VAT
The Crewed Boat Weekly Charter Rates Exclude (to be covered by APA):
- Food and Beverages for Guests and Crew
- Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance
- National Park Fees
- Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
- Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion (typically 1,000 to 2,000 THB per crew member per day)
- Travel & medical insurance, cancellation & curtailment insurance (highly recommended)