Enjoy the ultimate privacy of a yacht haven on the Lagoon 52F BLUE MOON while experience Thailand’s most beautiful archipelagos. Available for bareboat charter with skipper, this smooth handling catamaran is perfect for confident sailors to experience the yachting joy.
The Lagoon 52F was designed with the ideal mix of luxury, space and sailing ability. There are five guest cabins – four with queen size beds plus one smaller cabin with two single bunks. All cabins have en suite washrooms plus there are separate facilities for the crew. The Lagoon 52F has an exceptional amount of space thanks to a generous beam (8.6m) and a full flybridge allowing for many indoor, covered and outdoor dining, lounging and sunbathing areas. Sailors will appreciate Lagoon’s latest innovations including a taller mast placed further aft allowing for a larger self-tacking foresail and a shorter, easier to manage boom. Interiors are bright and airy thanks to large windows, high ceilings and light-colours. Large, strategically placed hatches and port holes add light and ventilation throughout. Amenities include a 32” television (salon), Bose speakers (salon, cockpit and flybridge), air conditioning, Nespresso Lattissima Touch coffee machine, fresh water electric toilets, heated deck shower, clothes washer/dryer, dishwasher, water maker and bright blue underwater lights.
Blue Moon is staffed by a friendly crew of two to take care of all your needs. The knowledgeable skipper will guide you to all the best spots while the hostess/chef keeps you well fed and your champagne glasses full. Blue Moon is professionally managed by an international firm operating on-site at Ao Po Grand Marina to help you plan the perfect charter and handle all logistics from arrival to departure.
Considered the best sailing destination in Asia, Phang Nga Bay and the Andaman Sea has something for everyone. Drop anchor at an uninhabited island and share the bay with only the monkeys and birds; explore the many marine national parks with world class diving; arrive in style at a beach club or luxury resort; enjoy meals on the yacht or disembark at one of the many top restaurants along the way.
BLUE MOON is available to be chartered for “bareboat+skipper only” in Phuket, Thailand.
The Bareboat+Skipper Weekly Charter Rates Include:
- Additional obligatory fee: Skipper at EUR 200 per day
- Additional obligatory fee: End Cleaning of EUR 250 per charter
- First and Last Night Mooring at Ao Po Grand Marina
- Dinghy and Outboard Engine
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
- Safety Equipment, Navigation Equipment and Cruising Guide
- First-Aid and Took Kit
- One Tank of Propane Gas (for cooking)
- Snorkeling Gear (10 sets)
- Yacht Insurance
- All Local Taxes & VAT
The Bareboat+Skipper Weekly Charter Rates Exclude:
- Additional Crew
- Land transfer
- Provisioning Service and Food & Beverage Costs
- Generator Usage – 5 EUR is charged per hour of generator usage (incl. related fuel used) – generator is needed to run air conditioning, water maker and electricity
- Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
- Extra water toys: Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- 4g WIFI
- Fuel, diesel and water
- National Park Fees
- Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
- Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion (typically 1,000 to 2,000 THB per crew member per day)
- Traveling and medical insurance, Cancellation and curtailment insurance (highly recommended)
- Gourmet Chef EUR 170.- per day + crew food
- Thai Cook/Hostess EUR 170.- per day + crew food
- Deckhand EUR 150.- per day + crew food
- Provisioning Service EUR 90.- per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts)
- Child Safety Net EUR 250.- per charter
- SUP EUR 30.- per day
- Kayak EUR 20.- per day each
- Fishing Rods EUR 15.- per day