Cruising Asia’s Mekong River between Vietnam and Cambodia, Aqua Mekong is a floating five-star hotel and the only luxury boat for charter in the area.
Comfortably accommodating 40 guests, the 62.4m Aqua Mekong is perfect for extended family cruises or event charters, with her versatile spaces easily adapted to suit requirements.
20 suites aboard the Aqua Mekong are outward-facing, floor to ceiling panoramic windows, giving every cabin a river view. Each suite also has either an outside balcony or interior day bed for enjoying our eye level cruising from the privacy of your Suite. Some suites can also be interconnected to create one larger suite for family use or the additional suite can be configured as a private lounge.
The contemporary interior has been recognised worldwide with awards from PURE, Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report and Asia’s Hotel Design Awards. The styling incorporates many traditional design features, artisanal touches and materials indigenous to the Southeast Asia region.
Aqua Mekong’s cruising includes daily guided excursions to explore the ancient cultures of Vietnam & Cambodia. There are also kayak and bike excursions, and four speedboats will allow you and your guests to take a closer look at the river’s local life.
If you prefer to stay on board, relax the mind and body in one of two spa treatment rooms or indulge the taste buds with a cooking class from the talented chefs, whose menu was designed by World-renowned Chef, David Thompson.
With a crew to guest ratio of one to one, the service provided by this experienced crew ensures you an amazing cruising on the Mekong.
Passengers are accommodated in 20 Design Suites:
• First Deck: 10 Design Suites each measuring 30 sqm / 322 sq. ft.; 4 with balcony and 6 without balcony.
• Second Deck: 10 Design Suites each measuring 30 sqm / 322 sq. ft.; 4 with balcony and 6 without balcony.
• Interconnecting Suites: Four, 60 sqm / 640 sq. ft.
• All Design Suites feature panoramic, river facing floor to ceiling windows
• Design Suites without balconies all have river facing panoramic windows and an interior daybed.
• Design Suites with balconies all have panoramic windows and an exterior daybed.
• For the ultimate luxury, passengers may select a pair of interconnecting suites, either for families or with one suite configured as a private living room, the other a master bedroom, plus his-and-hers bathrooms.
• All suites are air conditioned, with en-suite bathroom.
Charter Rates Included:
Charter Rates Excluded:
1 yacht available