This 71.4m conversion expedition yacht, Enigma XK, was built in 1987 by Richards Shipbuilders and last refitted in 2013 by Atlantic Refit Center. Previously named Norna her luxurious interior is designed by Vitruvius and her exterior styling is by Philippe Briand.
Enigma XK's interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 rooms, including a master suite, 4 double cabins and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 19 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
ENIGMA XK is the ultimate exploration superyacht, fully-equipped for adventure on sea and ashore.
- 1 x Master Suite on the Upper Deck (with Sauna)
- 2 x VIP Staterooms on the Main Deck,
- 2 x Queen Staterooms on the Main Deck
- 1 x Twin Stateroom on the Main Deck
- 360° Glass Main Salon
- Wellness Centre (massage room, hair salon)
- Fitness Room (exercise bike, Matrix weights/resistance system)
- Fully-Equipped Helipad
- 2 x Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Hemi V8 engine)
- 1 x Jacuzzi on the Upper Deck
Tenders & Water Toys:
- 1 x 9 metre Limo tender (twin Volkswagon 265 CV inboard engines)
- 1 x 7.5 metre R.I.B tender (1 x Volkswagon 265 CV inboard engine)
- 1 x 4.2 metre rescue tender with 40hp 4-stroke outboard engine
- 2 x MK IV HD Zodiac tenders with 40hp 4-stroke outboard engine
- 2 x Seadoo wave runners (GTX Limited IS 260)
- 2 x Seadoo wave runners (RXPX 260 RS)
- SCUBA diving equipment and dive compressor
- Snorkelling equipment
- Other water toys: Water skis, wake board, various tow toys, inflatable pontoons / marina, anti-jellyfish swimming enclosure